Pigs In a Blanket with Ketchup Seasoning
Hot dogs were chicken.
My Seasonings are Available here ⬇️
Click the link in the bio -> @flavorGod
or visit website: www.flavorgod.com
Music by @cpz666
– 2 hot dogs, sliced into 1 in cubes
– 2 sticks of cheese, sliced into 1 in cubes
– 1 can of biscuit dough
– Yellow mustard, as desired
– FlavorGod Ketchup seasoning, as desired
– 2 tbs melted butter, for basting biscuits
– Poppy seeds, for garnish
1. Fry hot dog cubes in saute pan until brown on all sides.
2. Add one cube of hot dog and two cubes of cheese to a biscuit dough. Add mustard and FlavorGod Ketchup seasoning as desired and shape biscuits into balls.
3. Place biscuit balls on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Brush biscuits with melted butter and sprinkle each with poppy seeds.
4. Bake biscuits at 350 F for 15-18 min.
5. Remove from oven and allow to cool until warm to the touch. Enjoy as a snack or as an appetizer for guests !!
flavorgod (Flavorgod Seasonings) shared and selected for #food in Exquisite Category.