Whipped up these Crispy Raw Brownies using @orgran_healthandnutrition Quinoa Crispibread and they are seriously delicious! Super gooey with a bit of crunch, rich and sweet, and totally gluten-free and vegan Keep reading for the recipe!
. . . . .
1 cup cashews
1/2 cup raw cacao powder
1.5 cups dates, pitted (soak in boiling water for 5 mins if dried)
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
5 @orgran_healthandnutrition Quinoa Crispibreads
1 tsp extra cacao powder (optional)
1. Place cashews and cacao powder into a food processor and blend.
2. Add in the dates and blend until mixture sticks together. The mixture should be more on the sticky side.
3. Place Orgran Quinoa Crispibreads into a sealable bag and bang with a rolling pin until crumbled.
4. Add crumbled Orgran Quinoa Crispibreads and chopped walnuts to brownie mixture and mix to combine.
5. Press brownie mixture into a lined container or tray and freeze for 1 hour/refrigerate for 3 hours. Once set, cut into desired number of pieces and dust with cacao powder. Serve and enjoy! ✨
healthforhappy (LISA KARAKI) shared and selected for #food in Exquisite Category.