– STUFFED CRUST PIZZA ‼️
Build Your Own Bundle Now!!
Click the link in my bio @flavorgod ✅www.flavorgod.com
What a great way to wrap up your work day with a homemade Stuff Crust PIZZA!! This delicious recipe features my FLAVORGOD Pizza Seasoning! Pick yours up today!
Stuffed Crust Pizza
Pizza never gets old, right?! I can’t resist the melty and gooey mozzarella in this delish crust. Make this for your loves and watch it disappear! Here’s the recipe for you:
30 pepperoni slices
13.8oz pizza crust
8 1/2 mozzarella cheese sticks
8oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/2 cup marinara sauce
1 teaspoon corn meal
1. Preheat pizza stone in the oven at 400 degrees.
2. Flour a clean surface and roll out the pizza dough to about 1/2″ thick.
3. Now remove the pizza stone and sprinkle the corn meal on it.
4. Place the pizza dough on the pizza setting stone. Lay the cheese sticks along the edges.
5. Crimp and pinch the edges around the cheese sticks to form a crust.
6. Brush pizza dough with olive oil and and sprinkle @flavorgod Pizza.
7. Next, pour the marinara sauce on and spread evenly up to the crimped edges.
8. Top with mozzarella and then with the pepperoni slices.
9. Bake at 400 degrees for 13 minutes. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes. Slice and enjoy!
flavorgod (Flavorgod Seasonings) shared and selected for #food in Exquisite Category.