RECIPE: Cheezy Wheatgrass Kale Chips. Crunch away with this filling, alkalising and detoxing snack!
✅Making your own (healthy and yummy!) chips has never been so easy!
✅Feel fuller with @OrganicBurst Wheatgrass that quickly curbs sugar cravings
✅ Unlike store-bought chips these are super alkalising and bursting with fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
1 bunch of kale, washed
½ tbsp olive oil⠀ 1 tbsp @OrganicBurst Wheatgrass powder⠀ 2 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
1 tsp garlic powder⠀ ½ tsp onion powder
½ tsp Himalayan/sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Cut the leaves of the kale from the stems and tear into large chunks.
3. Wash kale and dry thoroughly (its very important to remove all the moisture!)
4. Place the dried kale into a bowl and drizzle the oil on top. Massage the kale so it is all evenly coated.
5. In a small dish, mix together all the seasoning ingredients. Pour over the top of the kale and toss well to evenly coat.
6. Spread the kale evenly out over the baking tray.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes, keeping an eye on it to check it doesn’t burn or cook too fast.
8. Let it cool and enjoy straight away.
Get your wonderful Wheatgrass now on our website!
Click the link in our bio @OrganicBurst
Click the link in our bio @OrganicBurst⠀
organicburst (Organic Burst®) shared and selected for #food in Exquisite Category.