#OBRecipes (tap for tunes ): Smokey Maca Roasted Chickpeas A delicious alternative to crisps and other processed snacks! We cannot get enough of them!
@OrganicBurst Maca is a powerful adaptogen that helps boost energy and stamina to keep you energised naturally
Earthy caramel taste of @OrganicBurst Maca works so well with the savoury paprika – the perfect sweet/savoury combo! Chickpeas make an awesome source of protein – ideal for keeping you going between meals or as a healthy snack to enjoy with friends or a movie!
So quick and simple to make – make a big batch at the weekend to enjoy throughout the week –
☀️1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
☀️2 tbsp olive oil or melted coconut oil
☀️1 tbsp @OrganicBurst Maca
☀️½ tsp smoked paprika
☀️¼ tsp Himalayan/sea salt
☀️¼ tsp ground black pepper
WHAT TO DO:
1. Pre heat oven to 220º C / 430ºF
2. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the chickpeas and whisk to form a dressing
3. Blot the chickpeas dry with kitchen towel. They should be as dry as possible
4. Place the drained and rinsed chickpeas in a large bowl, pour over the dressing and stir well to cover all the chickpeas
5. Spread the chickpeas out in an even layer over the baking tray
6. Put in the oven and bake for about 20-30 minutes until they begin to go crispy and golden
brown, keep an eye on them
7. Remove for the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving, they are great warm
8. Store in an airtight jar or container for about 2 weeks
Discover our Maca on our website now Click the link in our bio @OrganicBurst Click the link in our bio @OrganicBurst
organicburst (Organic Burst®) shared and selected for #food in Exquisite Category.