Newcastle BBQ Sauce
Build Your Own Bundle Now!
Click the link in my bio @flavorgod ✅www.flavorgod.com
When you taste this particular BBQ sauce you’ll know immediately that it has many uses such steaks, ribs, chicken, and dips for grilled foods. Try it on anything you like that could use a quick infusion of BBQ sauce.
3/4 cup – Newcastle beer
1 cup – onion / white/ diced
1 1/2 cup – tomato /small diced
3 tbsp- garlic / minced
2 1/2 tbsp-#flavorgod Honey BBQ
1/4 cup- apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp- honey / raw
1 tbsp- oil or ghee butter
1. In a sauce pot add butter(or oil)and heat on medium heat. Once hot
2. Add onions and cook until translucent.
3. Add beer and rest of ingredients to pot and bring to a boil.
4. Immediately reduce heat to simmer, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
5. Sauce should reduce about 40%. At this point you can use as is or simmer down more for a thicker sauce.
6. Carefully combine sauce pot ingredients into blender and purée until smooth consistency. Cover blender with thick towel, sauce will still be hot and you don’t want lid to pop off accidentally.
flavorgod (Flavorgod Seasonings) shared and selected for #food in Exquisite Category.