NEW RECIPE (tap for tunes ): Grilled Avocado with Acai Salsa A marvelous smokey flavour, soft and warm avocado combined with the tangy tomato salsa – bringing a wonderful contrast to the creamy fruit!
Acai is bursting with both polyphenols and fat-soluble antioxidant Vitamin E – amazing for a radiant glow.
Avocados are rich in essential fats and potassium – great news for happy muscles!
The perfect appetizer for your Summer BBQ. ☀
For the grilled avocado:
3 ripe avocados, halved and pit removed
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Himalayan/sea salt and pepper, to taste
For the Acai salsa:
2 teaspoons @OrganicBurst Acai powder
1 lb tomatoes, diced
1 medium red onion, diced
1 cup chopped cilantro
1 tablespoon lime juice
1. Pre-heat your grill to medium-high.
2.Make your salsa. In a large bowl, transfer tomatoes, red onion, cilantro and lime juice. Stir.
3. Add in @OrganicBurst Acai powder. Give it another stir. Set aside.
4. Brush avocado halves with olive oil.
5. Drizzle lemon juice and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Grill avocado for 5 minutes, or until grill marks appear and avocado is warm but not mushy.
7. Remove avocados from grill and fill with Acai salsa.
8. Reserve leftover salsa in the fridge or re-top your avocados
Get your amazing Acai on our website now!
Click the link in our bio @OrganicBurst Click the link in our bio @OrganicBurst
organicburst (Organic Burst®) shared and selected for #food in Exquisite Category.