New recipe Peanut butter choc chip muffins
Vegan & gluten free of course Made with the beautiful ingredients I recently stocked up on from @thesourcebrunswick I hope you all enjoy these! I’ve already had two today hehe Ingredients:
1/3 cup melted nuttelex (vegan butter)
1/2 cup raw sugar or coconut sugar
3/4 cup almond milk or any other plant based milk
3 tbsp smooth peanut butter
1 & 1/2 cups gluten free self raising flour
1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
Cinnamon, as desired
1. Preheat the oven to 170C and grease a muffin tray.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the melted nuttelex and sugar.
3. Add in the almond milk and peanut butter.
4. Next, stir in the flour.
5. Lastly, combine the chocolate chips and cinnamon into the mixture.
6. Evenly distribute the batter amongst the prepared muffin tray, makes approx 9-10 muffins.
7. Pop the tray into the oven, and bake for 30 minutes.
8. Remove muffins from the oven and allow to cool! Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar if you like … Lots of love, Ev xx
#vegan #muffins #peanutbutter
nourishnotpunish (Evelyn ~ VEGAN) shared and selected for #food in Exquisite Category.