Ginger Garlic Wings
These are BAKED and SO EASY and CRISPY
Build Your Own Bundle Now!
Click the link in my bio @flavorgod ✅www.flavorgod.com
Prep time: 12 minutes
Cook time: 45-50 minutes
Serving : 1-2
● 10 chicken wings
●2 tablespoons – olive oil
●1 tablespoon – #flavorgod garlic
●2 tablespoons – *coconut amino ( or soy sauce)
●2 cloves – garlic (minced)
●1 tablespoons – #flavorgod garlic ( or any flavor) ●2 tablespoons – honey
●2 tablespoons – rice wine vinegar
●1/2 tablespoon – sesame seeds (black or white)
● 1 – orange( cut in 1/2)
1.Preheat the oven to 400° degrees F (190 degrees C)
2.Combine the olive oil, 1 tablespoon #flavorgod garlic in bowl.
3.Add the chicken wings to bowl. Toss the wings till they are coated. In oil mixture.
4. Next, take wings out of bowl and Arrange the chicken wings on a baking sheet.Cook the wings in the preheated oven 45-50 minutes, or until crisp and cooked through.
1. To make the sauce combine all sauce *ingredients to a sauce pot and heat on medium heat for 5 minutes. *( coconut amino, honey, #flavorgod, rice wine vinegar, garlic, sesame seeds)
2. After 5 minutes turn off heat and remove sauce pot from heat.
3. Squeeze 1/2 orange into sauce
4. When the chicken wings are done . Remove from oven.
5. Add the baked chicken wings to sauce pot to coat wings in sauce. With tongs remove chicken wings and plate.
4. Once plated add diced scallions and slices of orange.
Grab your #FlavorGod Seasonings today on my website!
flavorgod (Flavorgod Seasonings) shared and selected for #food in Exquisite Category.