Fresh made seasonings! Labor Day Sale on now!
Skirt Steak Fajita Rolls with a Cucumber & Avocado salsa verde
Build Your Own Bundle Now!!
Click the link in my bio @flavorgod ✅www.flavorgod.com
Ingredients for steak rolls:
● 1.5 lbs skirt steak
● 1 cup carrots, julienne cut
● 1 cup red onions,1/8 inch rings
● 1 cup red bell pepper,julienne cut
* a julienne cut makes the vegetables look like matchsticks.
● 4 cloves garlic, smashed
● ghee butter as needed @omgheebutter
● sea salt and black pepper,as needed
● wood skewers, as needed
1. Trim and slice the skirt steak until you have yielded about 6 flat and uniformly shaped filets that are approximately 1/4 inch thick.
2. Arrange equal portions of vegetable sticks and onion rings on top of each filet. Season each exposed roll lightly with sea salt black pepper.
3. Fold one end of skirt steak on top of the other and run a skewer through both ends of the steak which forms a roll. Season outside of the roll lightly with sea salt and black pepper.
4. Repeat steps with the other ingredients until you yield about 6 rolls.
5. Heat sauté pan on medium high heat with 1 tbs @omgheebutter. Infuse butter with garlic flavor by sautéing 2 garlic cloves until they brown and then discard them.
6. Place 3 rolls inside pan and sear on all sides. About 3-5 minutes. In the last minute of searing, sprinkle Flavor God Everything seasoning as desired on the rolls. Remove rolls from pan and reserve in a plate.
7. Repeat step for next 3 rolls and reserve in the plate.
8. Allow rolls to rest 5 minutes before serving with the sauce.
This sauce is awesome with everything
Cucumber & avocado Salsa Verde
•1- lemon ( juice) large
•1/4 cup- extra virgin olive oil
•4- garlic cloves
•Hand full of cilantro (or flat leaf parsley
•1 tablespoon- #flavorgod seasoning
•1/2 – jalapeño ( or a whole one for spicier
•Sea salt to taste
~ Blend all ingredients together in a blender.
flavorgod (Flavorgod Seasonings) shared and selected for #food in Exquisite Category.