Coffee donuts ❤️ Vegan, gluten free & super doper delicious! The perfect snack to pair with a tea or to eat for dessert☕️Hope you guys enjoy this recipe.
1 cup brewed instant coffee~ Regular or decaf
1/2 cup puréed silken tofu
1 flax egg (1 tbsp flax meal mixed with 3 tbsp water)
½ cup coconut sugar
1 cup sorghum flour ~ or buckwheat, rice, almond meal, plain flour etc.
1 cup gluten free self raising flour
2 tbsp coconut flour (no substitute)
Simply mix together some brewed instant coffee with icing sugar until you reach your desired consistency + strength of flavour!
1. Preheat your oven to 170C and grease a donut tray. I purchased my tray from big W!
2. In a bowl, whisk together the brewed coffee, coconut sugar, puréed silken tofu and flax ‘egg’.
3. Next, add in the sorghum flour, followed by mixing in the gluten free self raising flour.
4. Stir in the coconut flour, this helps thicken up the donut mixture.
5. Spread evenly between the donut pan and then bake in the oven for approx 35-40 mins!
6. Allow the donuts to cool before icing
#vegan #donuts #yum
nourishnotpunish (Evelyn ~ VEGAN) shared and selected for #food in Exquisite Category.