Chocolate and hazelnut, a match made in heaven Vegan + gluten free of course Ingredients:
1 cup gluten free self raising flour*
1 cup hazelnut meal or almond meal
½ cup raw cacao powder
½ cup chopped hazelnuts
¾ cup coconut sugar
1 cup water
2 flax ‘eggs’ (1 flax ‘egg’ = 1 tbsp flax meal mixed with 3 tbsp water) *Can sub this flour with regular wholemeal or plain, spelt, buckwheat, sorghum, teff, rice. Put make sure to add 2 tsp baking powder.
1. Preheat the oven to 170C and grease a square brownie tin.
2. In a bowl, stir together all of the dry ingredients.
3. Add the water into the mixture and combine.
4. Fold in the flax ‘eggs’ then transfer the mixture into the prepared tin.
5. Pop into the oven and bake for approx 40 minutes.
6. Allow the brownies to cool completely, before removing from the tin and cutting into squares.
All dry ingredients from my local @thesourcebulkfoods ~ @thesourcebrunswick
Enjoy these delicious, moist, cruelty free brownies
Love Ev xoxo
#vegan #brownies #crueltyfree
nourishnotpunish (Evelyn ~ VEGAN) shared and selected for #food in Exquisite Category.