Banana bread donuts with chocolate icing?
Vegan, gluten free and so delicious!
Very easy to make also❤️
1 very ripe banana, mashed
1/2 cup melted nutelex (vegan butter) or coconut oil
1/2 cup raw sugar or coconut sugar
1 & 1/2 cups gluten free self raising flour or regular self raising flour
3/4 cup soy milk or plant based milk of choice
1. Preheat the oven to 170C and grease a donut tray! I got mine from Big W Australia.
2. In a bowl, mix together the banana, nutelex and sugar.
3. Next, stir in the soy milk followed by the flour.
4. Evenly distribute the mixture into the prepared donut tray – Makes approx ten.
5. Pop the tray into the oven and make for 25-30 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and allow the donuts to cool! Ice or coat in melted chocolate if desired. I made an icing from mixing together icing sugar, cacao powder and a splash of water!
Lots of love, Ev xx
#vegan #donuts #bananabread
nourishnotpunish (Evelyn ~ VEGAN??) shared and selected for #food in Exquisite Category.