BACON Hassleback potato!
Build Your Own Bundle Now!
Click the link in my bio @flavorgod ✅www.flavorgod.com
Here’s the ingredients:
@FlavorGod Chipotle seasoning
parsley (finely chopped)
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Take your potato and cut slits 3/4 the way down.
3. Next, in a sauce pot and using a whisk, blend melted butter, parsley, salt. Dunk your cut potatoes into the butter mixture, making sure that the cuts in the potato soak up the mixture as well. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes.
4. Once potatoes are done, remove the potatoes, re-heat any remaining butter in pot add minced garlic and drizzle on top.
5. Season potatoes heavily with #flavorgod chipotle seasoning, And sprinkle with cheese on top of seasoned potatoes.Bake the potatoes until the cheese is melted on potatoes, about 5-10 minutes. Once melted, remove the potatoes and serve.
6. Top with your favorite ingredients! This one has cheese, scallions, parsley and BACON and of course more #flavorgod chipotle seasoning!
flavorgod (Flavorgod Seasonings) shared and selected for #food in Exquisite Category.