Anyone love veggie bowls as much as me? Comment below what kind of recipes you would like to see on this page!! .
Roasted broccoli and chickpea quinoa bowls from nourishedtheblog.com!
* For the Bowl:
* 1 cup canned chickpeas, drained, rinsed well and patted dry
* 1 small bunch of broccoli, cut into mini florets (about 3 cups)
* 1 tablespoon oil * Salt and Pepper
* 3/4 cup uncooked quinoa
* 1 1/2 cups water or stock
* 1/2 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
* For the Dressing:
* 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
* 1-2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
* 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
* 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
* Pinch of salt
* 1/8 teaspoon dried dill (optional)
* Garnish with extra parsley, sliced green onions, dried cranberries or raw pumpkin seeds
livegreenhealthy (Jenny) shared and selected for #food in Exquisite Category.