Another snap of my latest recipe – Peanut butter & Jam banana bread☺️ Vegan+ Gluten free, so yummy and the best quick breakfast! Sending lots of love ❤️
PB + J banana bread:
2 very ripe bananas, mashed
1 cup soy milk mixed with 1 tsp white vinegar
1/2 cup raw sugar
1 tbsp nutellex (vegan butter) or coconut oil
2 cups gluten free self raising flour
1 tbsp + 1 tsp strawberry jam
1 tbsp + 1 tsp peanut butter
Dark chocolate if desired
1. Preheat oven to 180C and grease a loaf tin.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the mashed bananas, soy milk, nutellex and sugar.
3. Next, gradually add in and stir the flour.
4. Fold 1 tbsp of jam and 1 tbsp of peanut butter into the mixture.
5. Spoon the cake into the prepared loaf tin.
6. Using a small spoon or knife, swirl the remaining 1 tsp of jam and 1 tsp of peanut butter on top of the loaf.
7. Place into the oven and bake for approx one hour!
8. Remove from the oven and allow the loaf to cool.
9. Drizzle with some melted dark chocolate if you like!
Dry ingredients + the best fresh PB ever is from @thesourcebrunswick
#vegan #bananabread #friendsnotfood
nourishnotpunish (Evelyn ~ VEGAN) shared and selected for #food in Exquisite Category.